Frozen pipes can burst, causing serious water damage to a home or building. If you think your pipes may be frozen, call First Response Restoration LLC for a FAST response. If your frozen pipe has burst, First Response Restoration LLC can extract the water, dry out your structures and remediate your home or building from the water damage.
Call for a FAST Response
Notice Any Red Flags?
How can you tell if your pipes are frozen? Here at First Response Restoration LLC, helping to educate homeowners and business owners on what to look for once the cold weather comes around is important to us. If we can help to avoid a potential water disaster, the less devastation you will have to endure!
Here are some sure signs your pipes are frozen:
- Water at an incorrect temperature
- Visible frost on the pipes
- No water coming out of the faucet
- Strange smells coming from the faucet or drain
Pipes That Are at Risk of Freezing
If you have any pipes in the following locations, they are at a higher risk of freezing and will need remediation
- Exposed to severe cold - exterior pipes such as hose bibs, pool supply lines, and irrigation/sprinkler lines
- Pipes in unheated areas - supply pipes in interior areas such as crawl spaces, attics, basements, garages, etc.
- Pipes with little to no insulation - pipes running against the exterior of your home or building
What To Do When Your Pipes Freeze
Make sure calling First Response Restoration LLC at (203) 312-7005 is one of the first things you do when your pipes have frozen. When pipes freeze, it puts too much pressure on the pipes, causing them to burst and resulting in water damage. If your frozen pipes do burst, it is of the utmost importance to try to cut off all water to the pipes to stop the flow of water into your home. If calling First Response Restoration LLC is the next thing you do, our certified technicians will arrive FAST to help minimize the damage done to your property, as well as thaw and repair or replace the pipes as needed, and help to better insulate your pipes to avoid this happening again in the future! Call (203) 312-7005 now.